In this episode, we discuss a superhuman who has achieved great spiritual powers, mastered philosophy, and Science.
The scientific Meditation system can be used to tap inner powers.
Muni Mahendra Kumar is in Mumbai, India, and over eighty years of age, yet active in sharing his profound knowledge by way of lectures and writing books.
He is a Sadhu, a Saint. He has renounced his comfortable materialistic life and has become a Jain Monk.
His tenure as a Jain monk is over sixty years!
He is a disciple of the great Jain Acharya Shri Mahashraman.
His demonstration of Avadhana Vidya - the rare ancient science of MEMORY power and ORAL MATHEMATICAL calculations - at several universities and international conferences has earned him an epitaph of "Human-Computer".
Avadhan Programs were held at some of the most prestigious places in front of prominent leaders and august audiences:
In 1958 in the presence of Zakir Husain Khan, Governor House, Patna, Bihar
In 1961 at International Conference at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
In 1970 Max Muller Bhavan, New Delhi
In 1995, IIT Delhi
In 2005 International Conference at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi
Muni Mahendra Kumar is a versatile scholar of diverse disciplines like Physics, Mathematics, Biosciences, Philosophy, Psychology, Parapsychology, Ancient History, and Meditation.
He knows English, German, Hindi, Gujarati, Rajasthani, and ancient languages including Sanskrit, Prakrit, and Pali. He has learned 18 languages!
It is a fact that pure philosophers cannot comprehend the nature of the universe 🪐 without the help of science. On the other hand, pure scientists also cannot give a systematic and consistent form to their ultimate theories of the universe. New advanced harmony is urgently needed today to unite science and philosophy, but there are only a few persons who will be able to undertake such a task.
He is Jyotindra Zaveri brother.
Great family. Your brother is a living legend. Your father was a great industrialist of his time, Managing Director of Bharat Bijlee.
Muni Mahendra has met many distinguished personalities. Just before Diksha, in 1957, in New Delhi, that is before becoming a Jain monk, he along with his father Mr. Jetha Bhai Zaveri, met Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, at that time he was the first Vice-President of India 🇮🇳.
- After he became a monk, he met many leaders such as Past Presidents of India, V. V. Giri, Gyani Zail Singh, Dr. Abdul Kalam, Pratibha Patil. And past Prime Ministers, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, etc.
- He was regularly going to PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Muni Mahendra was the main spiritual inspiration behind the International Conference on Science and Jain philosophy that was held at IIT Bombay, January 2016.
- Viewers must be knowing the great Scientist late Professor 👨🏫 Stephen Hawking. But do you know his Mentor was Sir Roger Penrose? The highlight of the conference was that the great Scientist 👨🔬 and guru of Stephen Hawking, Sir Roger Penrose himself participated in a Skype meeting for three hours, and appreciated this initiative of the International Conference on Science and Jain philosophy.
Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar is well known for his study about mind, wisdom and intelligence, Emotional Quotient the EQ, and so on.
His Holiness Dalia Lama publicly appreciated Muni Mahendra Kumar at the Mind and Life 22nd conference in New Delhi, India, on November 21st, 2010.
Muni Mahendra has written a masterpiece; the title of the book is The Enigma of the Universe. Former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam He is a renowned missile scientist. He met Muni Mahendra and was so impressed by the manuscript that he planned to release the book at his residence in Delhi.
The book is a unique blending of Jain mathematics and Cosmology. A detailed mathematical discussion of innumerable and infinite numbers is an innovative approach in the whole history of mathematics.
He is the author of over 60 books 📚 on comparative studies on Science and Philosophy, Meditation, Mathematics, Atomic Science, and Jainism, etc.
24 May 2021. Episode 23. Health मित्र Scientific Meditation Channel LIVE. HOST: Kirti.Speaker Jyotindra Zaveri is teaching Meditation for the past fifteen years. Thousands of people have benefitted!
• Organize group meditation: Please fill FORM http://bit.ly/GroupScientificMeditationForm