Living legend Jain Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar
Hello, friends, I am most excited to introduce you to a person who is not only a Saint, a philosopher but also a great Scientist.
• Meet the living legend Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar, who at the age of 81 years is still active in sharing his profound knowledge, by way of lectures and writing books. He is a disciple of the great Jain Acharya Shri Mahashraman.
• At the age of 20, after passing in first class in B.Sc. (Honors in Physics) from the University of Bombay, Muni Mahendra was initiated. Among other, he is a professor at Jain Vishva Bharati University. His tenure of a Jain monk is sixty-one years!
• Human-Computer! Meet the living legend Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar, who is a disciple of the great Jain Acharya Shri Mahashraman.
• His demonstration of Avadhana Vidya - the rare ancient science of MEMORY power and ORAL MATHEMATICAL calculations - at several universities and international conferences has earned him an epitaph of "Human Computer".
• Avadhan Programs were held at some of the most prestigious places in front of prominent leaders and august audiences:
1. In 1958 in the presence of Zakir Husain Khan, Governor House, Patna, Bihar
2. In 1958, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
3. In 1961 at International Conference at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi
4. In 1966 in the presence of Sampoornanand, Governor House, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
5. In 1967 in the presence of Vice Chancellor Govind Chandra Pande, at the Rajasthan University, Jaipur
6. In 1969 in the presence of Lilavati Munshi, member of the Rajya Sabha, at the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai
7. In 1991 International Conference at Rajsamand, Rajasthan
8. In 1970 Max Muller Bhavan, New Delhi
9. In 1995, IIT Delhi
10. In 2005 International Conference at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi
• Muni Mahendra Kumar is a versatile scholar of diverse disciplines like Physics, Mathematics, Biosciences, Philosophy, Psychology, Parapsychology, Ancient History, and Meditation; besides being conversant with the modern languages including English, German, Hindi, Gujarati, Rajasthani and ancient languages including Sanskrit, Prakrit, and Pali. He has learned 18 languages!
• It is a fact that pure philosophers cannot comprehend the nature of the universe without the help of science. On the other hand, pure scientists also cannot give a systematic and consistent form to their ultimate theories of the universe. A newly advanced harmony is urgently needed today to unite science and philosophy, but there are only a few persons who will be able to undertake such a task.
• Muni Mahendra Kumarji holds a distinguished place of honor amongst such scholar-gems. On one hand, he has made a deep study of modern science, and on other hands, he is an expert of philosophy. He has the same expertise in both the Jain doctrine of syādvāda and the Einstein theory of relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
• Listen carefully what Acharya Shri Mahashraman says about him
• Muni Mahendra has met many distinguished personalities. Just before Diksha, in 1957, at New Delhi, that is before becoming a Jain monk, he along with his father Mr. Jetha Bhai Zaveri, met Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, at that time he was the first Vice-President of India.
After he became a monk, he met many leaders such as Past Presidents of India, V. V. Giri, Gyani Zail Singh, Dr. Abdul Kalam, Pratibha Patil. And past Prime Ministers, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, and Atal Bihari Vajpayee, etc.
• Muni Mahendra was the main spiritual inspiration behind the International Conference on Science and Jain philosophy that was held at IIT Bombay, January 2016. You know the great scientist late Professor Stephen Hawkins. But do you know his Mentor was Sir Roger Penrose? The highlight of the conference was that the great Scientist and guru of Stephen Hawkins, Sir Roger Penrose himself participated over Skype meeting for three hours, and appreciated this initiative of International Conference on Science and Jain philosophy.
• Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar is well known for his study about the mind, wisdom and intelligence, Emotional Quotient the EQ, and so on. His Holiness Dalia Lama publicly appreciated Muni Mahendra Kumar at the Mind and Life 22nd conference in New Delhi, India, on November 21st, 2010.
• Muni Mahendra has written a masterpiece, the title of the book is The Enigma of the Universe. Now you know our former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. He is a renowned missile scientist. He met Muni Mahendra and was so impressed by the manuscript that he planned to release the book at his own residence at Delhi. The book is a unique blending of Jain mathematics and Cosmology. A detailed mathematical discussion of innumerable and infinite numbers is an innovative approach in the whole history of mathematics.
• He has been spearheading many conferences on peace.
• Explaining Meditation in scientific terms is his forte. He has conducted several meditation camps
• Author of over 60 books on comparative studies on Science and Philosophy, Meditation, Mathematics, Atomic Science, and Jainism, etc. Here are some of the outstanding Books authored by Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar.
• In conclusion, don’t you agree that Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar is a living legend of our time?
[Prof Muni Mahendra Kumar is my elder brother! / Jyotindra Jethabhai Zaveri +91 9552946949]