Practice Deep Breathing Exercise - दीर्घ स्वाँस प्रयोग:
Unless you measure, you cannot improve!
COUNT YOUR BREATH.
· One inhalation and one exhalation is one cycle.
· Use diaphragm muscle उदरपटल (stomach) for deep breathing.
· Inhale slowly, letting your chest (Lungs) and lower stomach expand
· Push stomach inside to exhale, slowly
· Write in your diary, how many breathe cycles, in one minute.
· TRY TO REDUCE. MAKE A GOAL.
· Practice regularly, anywhere any time, any length of time, and it is free
Always breathe through nose.
Gross benefit: Our body needs Oxygen प्राणवायु. All cells in your body need oxygen, which they use to produce energy. This includes neurons. Your brain requires a lot of energy, so it depends on oxygen, which is delivered through the blood. ... Cells produce energy through a process called cellular respiration.
SUBTLE BENEFIT: Helps in controlling impulses and Urges. Deep, slow breathing is strong medicine for anxiety, fear, and ANGER.
(गुस्सा) और आवेग को क़ाबू में रखने के लिए सहायता मिलेगी।
- आपका अनुभव शेयर करें | Your feedback will be appreciated.
Glimpse of meditation workshop
We had done many meditation exercises in the Preksha Dhyan Shibir (workshop)
This blog post is published by Jyotindra Zaveri, Meditation trainer (+91 9552946949)