Early to bed and early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise!
Considering today's life style, the idea of waking up early might sound difficult. But it is possible by practice and determination. Here is why and how to get up early.
Why wake up early?
- By prioritizing to wake up early, you will discipline yourself to sleep early and have ample hours of rest. You will have enough time to recharge your body and keep it healthy. Having adequate sleep will enhance your brain’s functioning. Your body clock will adjust and a pattern will be set.
- You will have time for meditation and exercise. Exercising, even just for 15 minutes, will boost your energy and enthusiasm. Exercising will improve your mood, it uplifts your emotions and relieves you from stress and that will truly be helpful in starting your day right. The good thing about having your work out in the morning is that you will usually not have any reason to cancel it. Regular exercise will not only help you be more energetic, it will also help you lose weight and it can prevent certain diseases like heart disease.
- You will have more time to do what you need and want to do. And since you will be able to have a healthier lifestyle, like eating breakfast and getting enough exercise in the morning, do meditation, you gain more energy and enthusiasm and become more energized, efficient, focused and driven. That is enhanced productivity!
- I know you will not believe this, but the truth is that your day will turn out to be more positive if you wake up early. Wake up early and you will not need to rush. That means less stress.
- Goal setting. Now that you have extra time use it set your goals and review. Do therapeutic thinking. The technical word is Anupreksha. Visualise what you want to achieve in the relaxed state of mind. Tell your subconscious mind what you want.
How to get up early?
- Set time to get up earlier by half an hour, gradually achieve your set time.
- Set time to sleep early in gradually shift by half an hour. Idea is to get quality sleep. Dim lights use night lamp to read a book. Make sure you sleep early. Reduce late night TV or social media activities.
- Make up your mind first. Set alarm. Place it somewhere far enough that you will need to get up out of your bed.
- Setting up a morning task will give you necessary motivation and a purpose to get up early. Provide a compelling reason for you to wake-up early. Whether it is to have breakfast with your family or to have a time for Yoga.
- Make sure that you take advantage of the extra time you gain when you wake up early. Do not wake up early and just stare at the ceiling. Start working as per your goal.
- The more you do it, the more your body will be accustomed to it and maybe in the future, you will not need an alarm clock to wake you up – you simply will get up and right on time. Consistency is the key, which means the schedule will be same everyday including Holidays and Sundays!
Do not confuse: Getting up early does not mean less sleep. You may think that there are not enough hours in the day, and sometimes sleep seems like a time consuming nuisance. But research has shown there are lots of health ailments related to chronic sleep deprivation, early onset Alzheimer’s being one of them.
Kayotsarg means "Complete relaxation with full awareness". Use auto-suggestion method to achieve relaxation.
Try Ginseng Coffee:
Ginseng is often referred to as the king of herbs, has been the oldest and safest known herbs used since ancient times by herbalists the world over. Ginseng has been traditionally used as a general tonic to help strengthen and balance both body and mind. Conybio ginseng coffee is an ideal beverage to start your day and helps to keep your metabolic rate high. This is cholesterol free coffee.
Important advantages: Self-management is your ability to use awareness of your emotions to actively choose what you say and do. By following 'early to bed and early to rise', you will be able to add extra productive hour. While doing meditation you will not go to sleep, especially during the relaxation exercise (Kayotsarg) because now your mind and body is trained and you will have quality sleep. That is how you will get better health, wealth and wisdom.
Let me know if I have missed some point. Your comment will be appreciated.