प्रेक्षा ध्यान पद्धति - Preparing mind and body before starting Preksha Meditation
Stretch your body and experience alternate physical tension and relaxation - Do it three times.
Tāḍāsana stretches the arms, the chest, the abdominal muscles, the spine and the leg muscles along with giving a sense of balance. This is an easy asana and can be done by all age groups.
1. TAKE A DEEP BREATH and stretch the arms, shoulders and chest upwards.
2. Raise the heels so that the weight of the body is borne by the toes.
3. Stretch the whole body from the feet to the head.
4. Remain in this position for few seconds.
5. Bring down the heels while BREATHING OUT.
Please share your progress / experience with Preksha Meditation System in this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/dhyan/
Blog post by Jyotindra Zaveri