Happy New Year Menu for Life
Starters: (pick any 2)
- I will wake up early. You can accomplish 30 % more between 5 am to 10 am). "When my competition is sleeping, I am working" (BNI) https://www.facebook.com/BNIDynamicPune
- I will exercise at least for 30 minutes 4 times a week (recommended by the Chef)
- I will do Preksha Dhyan /prey/ visualise positive goals (AnuPreksha) / yoga for 30 minutes every day. Join https://www.facebook.com/groups/dhyan/
Main course (pick any 6)
- As soon as I step out of my door in the morning, I will behave as if I am on national television. My behaviour will be impeccable. "I am on top of the World"
- I will invest in the best clothes I can afford-along with good shoes. It has been proved, that better dressed people earn 15 % more, all things being equal, (e.g. PM Modi)
- At work, I shall do only things which will increase my sales / or Salary / or reduce my costs. Whatever you focus on-expands
- Will outsource everything, which is not my core competence. Rather spend time on other important tasks others cannot do. For instance outsource social media marketing to Jyoti https://www.facebook.com/JyotiSocial
- Will not use mobile phone when someone has come especially to meet me / in a meeting. Also limit use of WhatsApp
- Will contact three customers or senior colleagues every month, who have stopped doing business with me. It is three times easier to convert old customers, than acquiring new once
- Will personally talk to 20 % of my top customers / or colleagues every month. They run my kitchen and will contribute 80 % to my sales
- I will not call my employees or my Juniors on weekends or when they are on vacations. They will respect me for that
- I will at least take one risky decision, which I was always scared to take. This is to add some spice to a monotonous lifestyle
- I will train my brain to think creatively every day. I will do different things to exercise my brain cells.
- I will do five things every day, which will take me closer to my goals. Make this as my screen saver
- I will not forget to market myself every day. Like / Comment on others Posts on Facebook. e.g. Jyotindra Zaveri :) https://www.facebook.com/jyotindra
Dessert (pick any 2)
- I will take 2 vacations in a year. New places.
- I will devote at least one day (weekly-off) for family / ‘near and dear’ only.
- I will smile at everyone I meet. (Even to the lift-man). Follow Rotary 4 way test. http://goo.gl/H5aj1R
- I will hug my spouse / parents every day in multiples of three.
- I will watch one movie in a cinema hall every month
- I will read at least 2 books in a year. (physical books or on Kindle)
- I will do one thing, which I was always fearful about.
- I will call two old friends, whom I have not spoken for years or Skype. (Try calling Jyotindra Zaveri +91 9552946949 or Skype id jyotindra.z or hangout or facetime) Your feedback socialmedia@JyotiWeb.com
- I will do one thing, which makes me truly happy.
- I have got only 52 weekends. I will not let anybody spoil them.
- Subscribe to online newspaper to keep updated. Here are three dailies highly recommended, published by the author of this blog!
1. ERP and eCommerce News http://news.dnserp.com2. Social Media Marketing News http://jyotisocial.com3. Lifestyle and Health News http://news.jzaveri.com
Let the force (the subconscious mind) be with you in 2015.
Hope you Like this menu and Share with your friends! Plus 1 this Post.